Ashley Furniture Free Standard Shipping

Friday, February 7, 2014

Secrets of My Cozy Home

Home is the place where people want to come back, spend time and rest after working outside for whole day. It feels really great to return to a clean and tidy home. To Keep my home tidy I often follow few rules:
  1. Avoid buying unnecessary stuffs: I do not buy too much stuffs for my home. I know, sometimes it is really hard to control ourselves from buying things that we like, specially if those are on sale. However, we should buy items only if those are necessary. I believe, the less item I have at my home will cost me less time to maintain. Also, with few items specially, with a less number of room furniture, kitchen supplies and decorative accessories, my house look tidy and specious. 
  2. Getting rid of unused items: I often look around  and find stuffs at my home that I have not used for long time. These items are usually either donated or dumped.
  3. Getting organized at home: Each and every stuff in my house has its own place. So, if I move something from it's place, as soon as I am done with it's use, I try to put it back to it's own place. I know, If I am not wrong,  it is not easy for most of the people, who are single unless they are extremely organized. But with some practice it is not that tough. And if someone has got a family to live with, it is always better to keep this practice running among all the members. This really reduce a lot of work when I clean the entire house during weekend and allow me to spend time with my family. 
  4. Maintaining cleanliness: I maintain schedule of different household works (dusting, mopping, laundry, bathroom cleaning, kitchen cleaning etc) in different days. It helps me to concentrate on a particular work and do it perfectly.
  5. Handling mess from kids: I have young kids at home. For kids, by nature, it is not possible to play without making mess. However, they are not allowed to touch the walls with dirty hands, draw/paint on walls, play with play doughs on carpets, etc. And, always after playing, I ask them to help me to keep their toys in proper places so that they learn to love and maintain the coziness of my home.

2 comments:

  1. Vabi Very very nice, Please write more and more for us. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks vabi for your comments. Please let me know if you have any suggestion or opinion.

      Delete

Ashley Furniture Up to 50% Off - Decor Shop